Job prospects Cleaning Supervisor near Toronto (ON)
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "cleaning supervisor" was moved from the group Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) to the group Cleaning supervisors (NOC 62024).
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Cleaning supervisors" near Toronto (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was very good over the past few years (2019-2021). There were far more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Cleaning supervisors (NOC 6315) in the Toronto region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Cleaning supervisors in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 9,000 people work in this occupation.
- Cleaning supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 48%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 25%
Source Labour Market Information | Prospects Methodology
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: