Job prospects Specialized Cleaner in the Vancouver Island and Coast Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Specialized cleaners" in the Vancouver Island and Coast Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Over the past few years (2020-2022), the labour market was balanced for Specialized cleaners in the Vancouver Island and Coast Region. The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available in this occupation.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Specialized cleaners (NOC 65311) in the Vancouver Island and Coast region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Specialized cleaners in the Vancouver Island and Coast region:
- Approximately 1,150 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Specialized cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 35%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 25%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 25%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 8%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Specialized cleaners across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: