Job prospects Specialized Cleaner near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Specialized cleaners near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a specialized cleaner.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2019-2021). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for Specialized cleaners (NOC 6732) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Specialized cleaners in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 3,110 people work in this occupation.
- Specialized cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 30%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 25%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 23%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 5%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: