Job prospects Light Duty Cleaner near Lethbridge (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Light duty cleaners near Lethbridge (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a light duty cleaner.
Note that the current 2019-2021 employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. We are working to update this information as soon as possible. In the meantime, visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation. You can also read our newly updated sectoral profiles to learn about recent developments for key economic sectors in your region.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Light duty cleaners (NOC 6731) in the Lethbridge - Medicine Hat region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Light duty cleaners in the Lethbridge - Medicine Hat region:
- Approximately 1,950 people work in this occupation.
- Light duty cleaners mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 43%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 15%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 14%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 9%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: