Job prospects Technician, Thermology And Electrolysis near Hamilton (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations near Hamilton (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a technician, thermology and electrolysis.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2018-2020). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations (NOC 6562) in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region:
- Approximately 1,860 people work in this occupation.
- Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 81%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 12%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: