Job prospects Landscape Architecture Manager near Calgary (AB)
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "landscape architecture manager" was moved from the group Architecture and science managers (NOC 0212) to the group Architecture and science managers (NOC 20011).
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Architecture and science managers" near Calgary (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was very good over the past few years (2019-2021). There were far more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Architecture and science managers (NOC 0212) in the Calgary region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Architecture and science managers in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 470 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Architecture and science managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 38%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 12%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 10%
- Oil and gas extraction (NAICS 211, 213): 9%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: