Job prospects Consultant, Professional Image near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Image, social and other personal consultants" near Vancouver (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Image, social and other personal consultants (NOC 64201) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Image, social and other personal consultants in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 220 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Image, social and other personal consultants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 26%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 20%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 13%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 11%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 9%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Image, social and other personal consultants across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: