Job prospects Labourer - Food And Beverage Processing near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Labourers in food and beverage processing" near Vancouver (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Labourers in food and beverage processing (NOC 9617) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Labourers in food and beverage processing in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 3,460 people work in this occupation.
- Labourers in food and beverage processing mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 72%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 13%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Labourers in food and beverage processing across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: