Job prospects Operations Director - Administrative Services near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Other administrative services managers" near Edmonton (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114) in the Edmonton region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other administrative services managers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 1,370 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Other administrative services managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 11%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 10%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 10%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 9%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 8%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: