Job prospects Furniture And Fixtures Assembling Inspector near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Furniture and fixture assemblers and inspectors" near Toronto (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Furniture and fixture assemblers and inspectors (NOC 9532) in the Toronto region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Furniture and fixture assemblers and inspectors in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 4,930 people work in this occupation.
- Furniture and fixture assemblers and inspectors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Furniture and related product manufacturing (NAICS 337): 74%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Furniture and fixture assemblers and inspectors across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: