Job prospects Placement Officer - Human Resources near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Human resources and recruitment officers" near Edmonton (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Human resources and recruitment officers (NOC 1223) in the Edmonton region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Human resources and recruitment officers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 1,100 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Human resources and recruitment officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 26%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 8%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 7%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 7%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 6%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Human resources and recruitment officers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: