Job prospects Placement Officer - Human Resources near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Human resources and recruitment officers" near Edmonton (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Human resources and recruitment officers (NOC 12101) in the Edmonton region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Human resources and recruitment officers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 1,170 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Human resources and recruitment officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 25%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 11%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 10%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 8%
- Local, municipal, regional, aboriginal and other public administration (NAICS 913-919): 6%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Human resources and recruitment officers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: