Job prospects Administrative Officer near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Administrative officers" near Edmonton (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) in the Edmonton region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Administrative officers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 7,730 people work in this occupation.
- Administrative officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 11%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 11%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 11%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 9%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 9%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Administrative officers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: