Job prospects Transport Driver near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Transport truck drivers" near Vancouver (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Transport truck drivers (NOC 73300) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Transport truck drivers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 23,240 people work in this occupation.
- Transport truck drivers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 70%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 6%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Transport truck drivers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: