Job prospects Press Operator - Printing near Drummondville (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Printing press operators" near Drummondville (QC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Printing press operators (NOC 73401) in the Centre-du-Québec region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Printing press operators in the Centre-du-Québec region:
- Approximately 300 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Printing press operators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Printing and related support activities (NAICS 323): 39%
- Paper manufacturing (NAICS 322): 28%
- Miscellaneous manufacturing (NAICS 339): 21%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Printing press operators across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: