Job description Supervisor, Ticket Sellers near Lethbridge (AB)
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "supervisor, ticket sellers" was moved from the group Other services supervisors (NOC 6316) to the group Other services supervisors (NOC 62029).
Find out what work is like for a supervisor, ticket sellers in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Other services supervisors (NOC 62029).
Other services supervisors
Other services supervisors supervise and coordinate the activities of dry cleaning, laundry, ironing, pressing and finishing workers, theatre ushers and attendants, spa, sports and recreation club workers, commissionaires, security guards and other service workers. They are employed by service establishments throughout the public and private sectors.
- Coordinate, assign and review the work of dry cleaning, laundry, ironing, pressing and finishing workers, theatre ushers and attendants, spa, sports and recreation club workers, commissionaires, security guards and other service workers not elsewhere classified
- Establish work schedules and procedures and coordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Monitor quality and production levels
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- clubhouse attendants supervisor
- commissionaire supervisor
- dry cleaning production supervisor
- dry cleaning supervisor
- laundry and dry cleaning foreman/woman
- laundry supervisor
- parking lot supervisor
- security guard supervisor
- ski lift attendants supervisor
- spa supervisor
- theatre attendants supervisor
- ticket taker supervisor
- Date modified: