Job description Cosmetics Demonstrator - Retail near Winnipeg (MB)
Find out what work is like for a cosmetics demonstrator - retail in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Other sales related occupations (NOC 6623).
Other sales related occupations
Workers in other sales related occupations sell goods or services during home demonstrations or by telephone soliciting, retail exhibitions or street vending. They are employed by a wide range of retail and wholesale establishments, manufacturers, telemarketing companies and call centres, or they may be self-employed.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Direct distributors
- Contact potential customers by phone or through personal contacts, demonstrate and sell products directly to individual customers or at sales parties and deliver purchased goods to customers.
- Door-to-door salespersons
- Solicit sales and sell merchandise to residents of private homes.
- Street vendors
- Set up and display merchandise on sidewalks or at public events to sell to the public.
- Telephone solicitors and telemarketers
- Contact businesses or private individuals, by telephone, to solicit sales for goods or services.
- Arrange sales demonstration appointments, and show, describe and sell goods or services at wholesale, retail and industrial establishments, and at exhibitions, trade shows and private homes.
- telephone solicitor
- direct distributor - retail
- door-to-door salesperson
- home demonstrator - retail
- street vendor
- canvasser - retail
- demonstrator - retail
- Date modified: