Job description Cosmetics Demonstrator - Retail near Trois-Rivières (QC)
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "cosmetics demonstrator - retail" was moved from the group Other sales related occupations (NOC 6623) to the group Other sales related occupations (NOC 65109).
Find out what work is like for a cosmetics demonstrator - retail in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Other sales related occupations (NOC 65109).
Other sales related occupations
Workers in other sales related occupations sell goods or services during home demonstrations or by telephone soliciting, retail exhibitions or street vending. They are employed by a wide range of retail and wholesale establishments, manufacturers, telemarketing companies and call centres, or they may be self-employed.
- Demonstrators and direct distributors
- Contact potential customers by phone or through personal contacts
- Arrange sales demonstration appointments, and show, describe and sell goods or services at wholesale, retail and industrial establishments, at exhibitions, trade shows or directly to individual customers or at sales parties and private homes
- Deliver purchased goods to customers.
- Door-to-door salespersons and street vendors
- Solicit sales and sell merchandise to residents of private homes
- Set up and display merchandise on sidewalks or at public events to sell to the public.
- Telephone solicitors and telemarketers
- Contact businesses or private individuals, by telephone, to solicit sales for goods or services.
- canvasser - retail
- demonstrator - retail
- direct distributor - retail
- door-to-door salesperson
- home demonstrator - retail
- street vendor
- telephone solicitor
- Retail salespersons and visual merchandisers
- Retail sales supervisors
- Retail and wholesale trade managers
- Date modified: