Job description Assistant Passenger Service Co-ordinator - Railway near Fort St. John (BC)
Find out what work is like for an assistant passenger service co-ordinator - railway in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors (NOC 6313).
Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors
Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors supervise and co-ordinate the activities of hotel accommodation service clerks, casino workers, reservation clerks and other travel and accommodations workers. They are employed by service establishments throughout the public and private sectors.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of hotel, motel and other accommodation services clerks, casino workers, reservation clerks and other travel and accommodations workers not elsewhere classified
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- casino dealer supervisor
- hotel clerk supervisor
- reservations supervisor
- tour guide supervisor
- travel clerk supervisor
- dealers supervisor, casino
- Date modified: