Job description Corporate Sales Manager in Ontario
Find out what work is like for a corporate sales manager in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601).
Corporate sales managers
Corporate sales managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial, institutional, e-business and wholesale and retail sales. They are employed by commercial, industrial and wholesale and retail trade establishments.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Plan direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- May work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- corporate sales manager
- regional sales manager
- national accounts manager - sales
- manager, trade expansion
- Senior managers - trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.
- Technical sales specialists - wholesale trade
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- Retail and wholesale trade managers
- Date modified: