Job description Courier Service Driver near Fort St. John (BC)
Find out what work is like for a courier service driver in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Delivery and courier service drivers (NOC 74102).
Couriers and messengers
Couriers and messengers pick up and deliver letters, parcels, packages, messages, and other items within and between establishments. They are employed by courier service companies and other establishments throughout the private and public sectors.
- Pick up messages, letters, envelopes, parcels, airline tickets, legal documents, packages, bonds, cheques, securities and other items from customers, and hand-deliver them to addresses within an establishment or in other establishments by walking, cycling or driving within prescribed time periods
- Collect payment for items delivered
- Keep record of items received and delivered using delivery information acquisition devices.
- bank messenger
- courier service driver
- delivery person - courier service
- mail service courier
- runner - courier service
- Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations
- Delivery service drivers and door-to-door distributors
- Letter carriers
- Date modified: