Job description Plant Manager - Postal And Courier Services near Vancouver (BC)
Find out what work is like for a plant manager - postal and courier services in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Postal and courier services managers (NOC 0132).
Postal and courier services managers
Postal and courier services managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities and operations in postal facilities and in establishments that provide courier services. They are employed by Canada Post Corporation and by courier companies.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities and operations of postal facilities and courier service companies, or of operational divisions within Canada Post and courier service companies
- Co-ordinate the duties of supervisors and other staff
- Manage the accurate and expedient movement of mail and parcels through postal and parcel sorting facilities
- Review effectiveness of assigned operations and implement changes to postal and courier operations
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and administer the expenditures of postal and courier facilities
- Interview, hire and provide training for staff.
- mail processing plant manager
- manager, mail operations
- messenger service manager
- parcel processing plant manager
- post office manager
- postal station superintendent
- production control manager - postal service
- manager, collection and delivery operations - postal service
- Date modified: