Job description Financial Customer Service Representative near Edmonton (AB)
Find out what work is like for a financial customer service representative in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Customer services representatives - financial institutions (NOC 64400).
Customer services representatives - financial institutions
Customer service representatives in financial institutions process customers' financial transactions and provide information on related banking products and services. They are employed by banks, trust companies, credit unions and similar financial institutions.
- Process customer cash deposits and withdrawals, cheques, transfers, bills and credit card payments, money orders, certified cheques and other related banking transactions
- Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts and savings plans and purchasing bonds
- Sell travellers' cheques, foreign currency and money orders
- Answer enquiries and resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts
- Inform customers of available banking products and services to address their needs.
- bank teller
- credit union teller
- financial customer service representative
- foreign exchange teller - financial services
- Banking, insurance and other financial clerks
- Customer and information services supervisors
- Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers
- Financial sales representatives
- Other customer and information services representatives
- Date modified: