Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- Security and Safety
Criminal record check;
- Own Tools/Equipment
Steel-toed safety boots;
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Combination of sitting, standing, walking;
- Work Location Information
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.