No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Work Setting
- Residential; Commercial
- Work Site Environment
- At heights; Noisy; Dusty; Hot; Cold/refrigerated
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Drywall Installer and Finisher Specific Skills
- Measure, cut, fit and install drywall sheets; Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife; Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound; Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry; Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints; Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
This employer has an approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Canadians and Permanent residents are able and encouraged to apply. Learn more.