Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Transport patients in wheelchair or stretcher; Bathe, dress and groom patients; Weigh, lift, turn and position patients
- Additional Skills
- Serve meal trays and feed patients; Make beds and maintain patients' rooms; Supply and empty bed pans
- Work Setting
- Nursing home/home for the aged
- Security and Safety
- Immunization records; Tuberculosis test; Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
This employer has applied for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Canadians and Permanent residents are able and encouraged to apply. Learn more.