Title posted on indeed.com -
Posted on September 14, 2022
Mohawk Medbuy Corporation
Ready to help lead a dynamic team that is reshaping health care shared services and how they are delivered?
Mohawk Medbuy Corporation (MMC) is a national not for profit shared service organization trusted by Canadian hospitals and other health care providers to deliver exceptional value, innovation, and support in raising the standard of patient care. Working as an extension of our member organizations, we provide end-to-end supply chain, clinical and back-office services driven by collaboration and operational excellence. Through our clinical expertise and strategic data analysis, we source and deliver insights and solutions that address the challenges faced by health care providers - yielding efficiencies and cost savings that allow them to invest in and focus on improving the patient experience across the continuum of care.
*Job Summary: *
The Software Developer will work collaboratively with one of our external consultants and internal partners to drive and support the team to evolve the core product feature/functionality and technologies, build integrations with client and partner solutions and support product quality and implementation at client sites. We value strong developers who can work across all areas of the Stack. As a fast-growing organization, you will have the opportunity to develop skills in newer technologies. We are open to reviewing submissions from external contractors or those looking to work on a contract basis.
* *Key Responsibilities Include: *
* Practice and understand the concept of asynchronized programming
* Takes the ownership of full-stack feature delivery, from conception and design to coding and deployment
* Build high-performing, resilient, scalable software with an emphasis on code quality through unit and integration testing
* Help define the infrastructure on which your code runs and support it in production
* Occasional provide support of engineered systems
* Bachelor?s degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent work experience
* 3+ years? experience in app development with coding background in NodeJS
* Experience in both the front-end and back-end of web applications
* Experience with CICD with codebuild, codedeploy, codepipeline setup an asset
* Source control experience, specifically GIT/github an asset
* 2+ years of experience with the following programs:
* React, CSS and react-native front-end development
* RESTFUL API?s
* Exposure to Java/Kotlin development for Android and serverless stack ? Lamda, API Gateway, Dynamo DB, Appsync, Amplify
* Hands-on experience working on and supporting a live production environment
* Experience with AWS, cloud technologies and test frameworks an asset
* Experience in working with responsive design and good sense of UI/UK design
* Proficient with Git and Cloud
* Excellent communication and time management skills
* Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
* The ability to multitask, prioritize and enjoy problem solving
* Strong organizational, strategic, planning and implementation skills
* Self-motivated and goal driven
* The ability to work independently and interpret specifications
* A passion for clean, reusable, and structured code.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be required. Mohawk Medbuy is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to Human Resources.
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Burlington, ON: relia
- LocationBurlington, ON
- SalaryNot available
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.