Posted on June 24, 2022
Professional Audiology Clinic
*Audiologist Position *
*Professional Audiology Clinic*
*107, 11010 ? 101 Street NW*
* Full-time at the clinic
* Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 5:00 pm
Professional Audiology is a private practice audiology clinic in Edmonton and a leader in family-focused audiological care. We are looking for a full time audiologistto join our team and help us break down the barriers to a hearing world.
*Overview of the Position*
Professional Audiology is a small and dynamic team of audiologists, patient care professionals and our office mascot ? Murphy the dog. As an audiologist, you will be integral to the hearing care journey of our patients and a support to our hearing care professionals.
*Qualifications and Skills*
Our team is known for being hard-working and friendly and we are looking for candidates that will fit in with our working family. You?ll be the face of Professional Audiology, so we are looking for candidates that represent our clinic and our dedication to technology, education and care.
*Qualifications and skills include: *
* Experience in patient care, customer services and/or sales is an asset
* Friendly, professional and dedicated to patient care
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced workplace
* Take initiative on projects and work independently
* Professional communication on the phone, in-person and over email
* Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
* Experience with Patient Management Systems or Customer Management Systems, or willingness to learn
* Team-oriented attitude
* Minimum of Master?s Degree in Audiology
* Licensed by ACSLPA
* Professional written and verbal communication
* Strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively with patients and counsel according to their specific needs
* Analytical; attention to detail; strong follow through skills
As a member of the Professional Audiology team, you will be an important part of the care we provide to every patient. You will need to be adaptable and responsive, while remaining focused on the needs and experience of everyone that visits the clinic.
Technology is essential to hearing care, and this role requires computer experience and willingness to learn new software and technology.
We are always looking to improve our quality of care, so the ideal candidate welcomes training and is prepared to always learn something new. As our clinic grows and improves, you will be able to grow with it. We value the professional development of every member of the team.
*Compensation and Benefits*
This full-time role is in-person at the clinic (remote is not available) from 9:00 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday. We have a benefits package for all our employees and salary will depend on skills and experience.
The application deadline is July 31, 2022. To apply for this role:
* Submit a cover letter and resume
We will contact the selected candidates to schedule an interview. We appreciate your time in submitting a resume, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $85,000.00 per year
* Dental care
* Extended health care
* On-site parking
* Paid time off
* Profit sharing
* Vision care
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
* Master's Degree (required)
* related work: 1 year (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-08-31
- LocationEdmonton, AB
- Salary$$85,000YEAR annually
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.