aide, health care
Title posted on indeed.com -
Health Care Aide
Posted on June 24, 2022
*Position*: Health Care Aide
*Placement: * Waterdown Manor Retirement Home - 335 Dundas Street East, Waterdown, ON
*Reporting Structure: * Reporting to the Executive Director.
*Responsibilities: *Main responsibilities include assisting with medications and documentation. Occasional assistance with personal care and activities of daily living. Assist Dietary Aide with meal service including serving and clearing of dishes. Other duties may be assigned
*Ongoing Education: * Complete all required in-services on a monthly and annual basis
· Ability to interact with seniors including those that are cognitively impaired.
· Excellent organizational, observational, teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong documentation skills.
· Works independently as well as within a team.
· Demonstrated skill in managing responsive behaviours using client centered approach. Ability to articulate and demonstrate resident safety strategies.
· Adheres to policies and procedures of Waterdown Manor and regulations set out by the City of Hamilton and RHRA, at all times.
· Demonstrates understanding of, and compliance with, responsibilities under the Occupational Health and Safety Act, regulations and the organizations? health and safety plans, policies and procedures.
Demonstrates understanding of, compliance with, and commitment to, resident safety responsibilities and corresponding plans, policies and procedures in order to ensure a safe environment.
*Education: * Healthcare related certificate or healthcare experienced preferred, but not mandatory.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
- LocationWaterdown, ON
- Salary$$16.00HOUR hourly
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.