Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Work Site Environment
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Chemical cleaning equipment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
Standing for extended periods
Excellent oral communication
Health care plan
Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Maternity and parental benefits
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.