Title posted on indeed.com -
Posted on June 24, 2022
NRE CALGARY CO.
*Employment Start Date: *
NRE Calgary Co. is a global supplier of products and services for the rail industry. With a worldwide presence, NRE's innovative solutions improve the efficiency and operational performance of our customers' equipment. Our industrial hardware and configurable software allow our equipment to be very versatile and reliable while remaining competitively priced.
We manufacture a broad range of components for the railway industry including state-of-the-art electronic adhesion-control systems.
By understanding our customers' needs, we are able to deliver exceptional value through our expert knowledge, professional services, and quality products.
Design position with a focus on embedded electronic hardware design for our custom control products used in the rail industry.
*Key Responsibilities Include: *
* Develop, design, build, test, and inspect mechanical devices and embedded systems.
* Generate accurate Design and Assembly documentation to accomplish project requirements.
* Understanding and mitigating possible failure mechanisms associated with materials, interconnects, and environmental loads to develop reliable designs.
* Schematic capture/design and PCB layout with guidance from senior staff.
* Assist in developing supporting documentation/user manuals.
* A valid Canadian passport and the ability to travel internationally are a must.
*Key requirements of the position include: *
* Post-Secondary degree or diploma in Electrical, Computer, or Electronics Engineering from a recognized university or technical institute.
* Familiar with Altium Designer or equivalent design suite
* Flexible and self-motivated individual
*Application Instructions: *
* Please submit a resume/cover letter via email, no drop-ins.
* Double vaccination records are required upon hire.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $85,000.00 per year
* Casual dress
* Company events
* Extended health care
* Flexible schedule
* On-site parking
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Common surfaces are sanitized regularly
Application deadline: 2022-07-08
- LocationCalgary, AB
- Salary$$85,000YEAR annually
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.