On the road job
Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
Work Site Environment
Experience and Specialization
Area of Work Experience
Media production and recording studios
Sales and marketing promotions
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Driving record check (abstract)
Effective interpersonal skills
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.