1 year to less than 2 years
Professionalism in customer service
Install underground wiring and cables
Install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes
Keep maintenance reports and documentation
Splice, join and connect wires
Test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits
Determine appropriate selection of materials and methods for hazardous locations
Troubleshoot and isolate faults
Connect power to audio and visual equipment
Install surface mount and/or overhead cables
Ground and bond electrical equipment, systems and structures including swimming pools and hot tubs
Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures
Conduct preventive maintenance programs
Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.