Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work Site Environment
Room and board provided
Relocation costs covered by employer
Hotel, motel, resort
Hunting and fishing lodge or camp
Convey travellers luggage by hand or hand truck
Address customers' complaints or concerns
Assist clients/guests with special needs
Attend to baggage problems
Attend to group arrivals and departures
Escort incoming guests to their rooms
Handle luggage for hotel guests
Provide information regarding features of rooms, service of hotel and points of interest
Receive and deliver items and messages for guests
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
First Aid Certificate
Food Safety Certificate
Guest services attendant certification
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Bending, crouching, kneeling
Standing for extended periods
Effective interpersonal skills
Excellent oral communication
Health care plan
Long term benefits
On-site housing options
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is your current level of study?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.