or equivalent experience
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Respond to employee questions and complaints; Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies; Oversee the preparation of reports; Oversee development of communication strategies; Oversee the classification and rating of occupations; Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers; Manage contracts; Manage training and development strategies; Establish and implement policies and procedures; Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs; Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures; Oversee payroll administration; Liaise with management, union officials and HR consultants; Advise senior management; Oversee the analysis of employee data and information; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan; Vision care benefits
- Other benefits
- On-site amenities; Free parking available; Travel insurance
Health care plan, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
On-site amenities, Free parking available, Travel insurance
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.