1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Record and prepare minutes of court sessions, meetings or conferences; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents; Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Windows; MS Word; MS Outlook
- Area of Specialization
- Media relations
- Work Setting
- General law practice; Property and real estate law
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large caseload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
- Long term benefits
- Other benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.