Title posted on indeed.com -
Posted on May 06, 2022
Burloak Tool & Die Ltd.
Competitive Wages, Benefits, Pension, Work Boot Allowance and more. . . .
*Burloak Tool & Die Ltd.*
Burloak is known for superiority when producing complicated prototype parts for a large variety of industries. All tooling is designed in-house using (3-D) VISI software. We take pride in the fact that all the necessary tooling components including custom die shoes are machined in-house using our state-of-the-art CNC equipment.
Burloak designers have experience with machine design, automotive progressive dies, die transfer, and part development/prototypes. Burloak is the ?go to? organization for quality parts, quick turn around and on-time delivery. Burloak has the ability to produce parts of any quantity while strictly adhering to drawing specifications and tolerances. Known for high quality prototype parts, it is a challenge to decipher if those parts were produced off hard tooling. Burloak provides a full in-house stamping facility. Presses and feed lines range from 40 Ton to 800 Ton.
Burloak's in-house stamping department not only provides our customer with quality parts, it also provides added value, with spot welding, surface coatings, a robotic weld cell and a full assembly line.
_*Burloak Tool & Die is currently hiring Operators *_*for our automotive parts manufacturing facility located in Burlington.*
_*As a General Laborer, you will be responsible for the following;*_
*Primary Job Function & Responsibilities*
* Operation of Machinery ( eg, Press, Brake Press, Spot Welder, Saw used for the production of parts)
* Assembly of production parts
* Packaging of production parts in accordance with Packaging Instructions
* Inform appropriate personnel of any problems encountered with machinery or product
* Responsible for the quality of parts being produced
* Responsible to follow process related instructions, procedures and requirements
* Responsible for the identification of product in the work area
* Responsible for cleanliness / housekeeping of work areas
* Responsible for returning tools and equipment to designated storage area
* Adheres to all Health & Safety Rules and Regulations
* Adheres to all Plant Rules and other safe requests from supervisory personnel
* Performing daily Pre-Start-Up Inspection on Equipment as required
* Full understanding of Die Set-Ups, Operational Flow and production requirements
* Any other duties as assigned by Press Shop Manager or Supervisor
*Qualification Requirements: (Minimum Education & Experience)*
* Grade 10 Education or equivalent
* Mechanical background preferred
* 3 years Manufacturing experience working with dies and presses in an ISO environment
* Experience working with feeders and decoilers
* Knowledge of care and operation of propane and electric forklifts an asset
* Basic knowledge of measuring equipment, tools and fixtures
*Safety Requirements: (Training and Physical Demands Analysis)*
* Must be able to sit, or stand for long periods of time
* Must be able to bend, kneel and twist
* Exposure to dust, fumes, gases, changes in temperature and humidity
* Able to lift and carry equipment or parts
* WHMIS Training is required
* Forklift Training may be required
* Overhead Crane Training may be required
* Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Training is required
* Able to lift 40lbs
We thank all candidates for their submissions and will be contacting applicants selected for interviews on a rolling basis starting immediately.
The place of work is our office in Burlington, ON near Walker?s Line & 403 QEW. Free parking. Burloak is an accessible workplace and we welcome applications from people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, that can be arranged for any part of the selection process for this position. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
* Company events
* Company pension
* Dental care
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Extended health care
* Life insu
- LocationBurlington, ON
- Salary$$18.00 to $25.00HOUR hourly
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.