Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Bolt, screw, clip, weld, solder or otherwise fasten motor vehicle parts and components together; Mark, record and report motor defects to be repaired; Inspect auto parts for defects; Check motor vehicle exterior priming and colour coats, sealers and glaziers; Position and install parts, subassemblies and accessories; Fit and adjust parts; Ensure that previously noted defects have been corrected
- Additional Skills
- Clean and maintain work space
- Weight Handling
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.