Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Record and prepare minutes of court sessions, meetings or conferences; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents; Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Area of Work Experience
- Invoices; Financial statements; Correspondence; Contracts; Civil litigation; Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Word; Electronic mail
- Additional Skills
- Schedule and confirm appointments; Prepare financial statements and reports; Maintain filing system
- Work Setting
- Litigation; Property and real estate law
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large caseload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people; 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.