envelope machine operator
Posted on May 24, 2022
12363623 Canada Inc.
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma. Experience: Experience an asset. Additional Skills: Perform other routine maintenance. Type of Product: Envelopes. Security and Safety: Criminal record check. Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots. Mask. Work Site Environment: Noisy. Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation. Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks. Physically demanding. Attention to detail. Combination of sitting, standing, walking. Work Location Information: Relocation costs not covered by employer. Personal Suitability: Accurate. Team player.
- LocationBrandon, MB
- Salary$$15.00 to $20.00HOUR hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Flexible Hours
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Additional Skills
- Perform other routine maintenance
- Type of Product
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots; Mask
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Work Location Information
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Team player
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.