Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Review schedule requisitions, passenger counts and cargo, running times and distances to establish schedule parameters; Review personnel availability and other pertinent information to establish schedule parameters; Design new or modify existing schedules using computer software or other methods; Assign personnel to equipment and routes and schedule work shifts; Compile equipment and personnel records to produce operating reports; Incorporate into route plan factors such as peak travel periods, holidays, special events and construction with emphasis on time and cost efficiency
- Additional Skills
- Maintain equipment and personnel records; Prepare user guides and other public service information
- Work Setting
- Trucking firm; Transportation company
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.