Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults; Test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits; Splice, join and connect wires; Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures; Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications; Install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes; Install power generation, stand-by power generation and power conditioning systems; Install surface mount and/or overhead cables; Install underground wiring and cables; Conduct preventive maintenance programs; Connect power to audio and visual equipment; Ground and bond electrical equipment, systems and structures including swimming pools and hot tubs
- Work Setting
- Residential; Institutional; Commercial
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Team player; Judgement; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.