- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Journalism, General
- English Language and Literature, General
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Receive, analyze and verify copy for accuracy; Collect information through interview, investigation and observation; Arrange for and conduct interviews as part of research, for publication or for broadcast; Write news stories for publication and broadcast; Write editorials and commentaries on topics of current interest to stimulate public interest and express the views of a publication or broadcasting station; Write critical reviews of literary, musical and other artistic works based on knowledge, judgement and experience; Research and report on developments in specialized fields such as medicine, science and technology
- Other Languages
- Work Samples
- Writing sample
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.