Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs; Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards; Establish work schedules; Co-ordinate work activities with other departments; Assist cleaners in performing duties; Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers; Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Additional Skills
- Prepare budget and cost estimates; Maintain financial records; Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Work Setting
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Workers Supervised
- Specialized cleaners; Light duty cleaners; Janitors, caretakers and building superintendents
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Manual dexterity; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.