Title posted on indeed.com -
Posted on May 09, 2022
Advocate Medical Imaging
*If you are the experienced MAMMOGRAPHY TECHNOLOGIST we are looking for: *
*You will be ...*
friendly, enthusiastic, and conscientious. You would have high standards and described as courteous, mature and a relaxed team player.
*You will be responsible for...*
* Preparing, performing, reporting, and recording a variety of standardized procedures, with attention to comfort of the patient.
* the operation and basic maintenance of equipment.
* Safety measures and the general care and cleanliness of the mammography room.
* Maintaining quality control in the performance of procedures.
* Providing excellence in patient care and quality control.
* Performing other duties within the clinic as required.
*You will need to have ...*
* Current Certification with CAMRT and ACMDTT
* A working knowledge of EMR system and digital mammography equipment
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Comprehensive knowledge of diagnostic imaging procedures and practices.
* Current CPR
* Mammography I course/knowledge of technical parameters of breast imaging
* Mammography II course an asset but not a requirement
* 1-3 years experience in a clinic setting
*You will also need to be well presented, trustworthy, punctual, and love smiling. We want someone to be eager to take this opportunity to learn, grow and achieve well above average results.*
*Salary and benefits;*
* Competitive Tech I or Tech II salaries commensurate to qualifications and experience.
* Extended health benefits
* RRSP matching
* Paid time off
* Paid Professional dues
* Education allowance
*Advocate Medical Imaging is a private diagnostic imaging centre that first opened in 2019, located in Lethbridge, AB. We are a family-based office and we pride ourselves with an excellence in patient care. Our city boasts all the amenities of a larger city but with convenience of an easy commute to anywhere within the city limits in about 15-20 minutes. We are a 2 hour drive to Calgary, a 1 hour drive to the U.S. border and 1.5 hour drive to the mountains. Lethbridge is known for being one of Canada?s sunniest cities and with many kilometers of bike and running/walking trails through the coulees and throughout the city it makes Lethbridge an outdoor enthusiast?s dream. Our city is also home to the University of Lethbridge as well as Lethbridge College which are both known for their excellence in education. *
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33.98-$47.30 per hour
* Casual dress
* Dental care
* Extended health care
* RRSP match
* Vision care
* Monday to Friday
* Mammography: 2 years (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-09-01
- LocationLethbridge, AB
- Salary$$33.98 to $47.30HOUR hourly
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.