Earned doctorate degree
or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Budgetary Responsibility
- $8,000,001 +
- Additional Skills
- Recruit and hire teachers and other staff
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- More than 20 people; Working groups
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate; Relocation costs covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgement; Values and ethics; Reliability; Organized
- Faculty Administrators Specific Skills
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate academic and related activities of a college or university faculty; Recommend curriculum revisions and additions and approve scheduling of courses; Plan, administer and control budgets for projects, programs, support services and equipment; Direct, through subordinate staff, research and curriculum development; Advise president or rector of university or college; Participate in activities of various faculty and college committees
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits; Paramedical services coverage
- Financial benefits
- As per collective agreement
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits; Life insurance; Pension plan; Other benefits; Maternity and parental benefits
- Other benefits
- On-site amenities; On-site recreation and activities; On-site daycare available; Learning/training paid by employer; Paid time off (volunteering or personal days); Team building opportunities; Parking available; Wellness program
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits, Paramedical services coverage
On-site amenities, On-site recreation and activities, On-site daycare available, Learning/training paid by employer, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days), Team building opportunities, Parking available, Wellness program
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Pension plan, Other benefits, Maternity and parental benefits
As per collective agreement
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.