Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Prepare special orders; Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods; Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards; Bake mixed dough and batters; Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders; Operate machinery
- Additional Skills
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food; Organize and maintain inventory
- Work Setting
- Supermarket or bakery department
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Manual dexterity; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods
- Work Location Information
- In shop
- Food Specialties
- Donuts and muffins; Desserts and pastries; Breads and rolls
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Reliability
- Health benefits
- Health care plan
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.