No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Operate cash register; Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments; Scan items; Tabulate total payment for goods or services required; Receive payment for goods or services; Calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales; Stock shelves and clean counter area; Greet customers; Wrap or place merchandise in bags; Weigh produce and bulk foods; Provide customer service; Accept reservations or take-out orders; Assist customers with self-checkout; Participate in promotional activities; Verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol or tobacco products; Monitor all entrances and exits, request proof of payment when necessary
- Work Setting
- Retail business
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Excellent oral communication
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.