Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Supervise and check assembly of trays; Prepare and submit reports; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; Establish work schedules; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control
- Additional Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures; Prepare budget and cost estimates; Establish methods to meet work schedules; Hire food service staff
- Work Setting
- Workers Supervised
- Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Work Site Environment
- Noisy; Hot
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Standing for extended periods
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Work Location Information
- On-site customer service
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits; Other benefits
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you willing to relocate for this position?; Are you currently a student?; What is your current level of study?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for shift or on-call work?; Are you available for the advertised start date?; Do you have education in this field of employment?
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Other benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.