On the road job
Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
- Major Work Area
- Testing; Repair; Installation
- Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check; Criminal record check
- Work Site Environment
- Confined spaces; Outdoors; At heights
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Vehicle supplied by employer; Willing to travel; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Ability to distinguish between colours; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Rural area; On-site customer service; Urban area; Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
- Cable Television Technicians Specific Skills
- Repair or replace faulty cables, power suppliers and amplifiers; Maintain and repair aerial and underground transmission systems; Inspect, test and repair cable signals and associated equipment; Determine work assignments; Connect, disconnect and relocate cable outlets; Climb and work aloft on poles, ladders or other support structures; Install cable modems and software to enable Internet access
- Workplace information
- On the road job
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.